This muffin recipe is the easiest recipe for chocolate muffins I have ever found. They are easy to make, reliably delicious, and can be made in about 25 minutes once you’ve got the hang of it. Enjoy!
- 1 3/4 cups of SR Flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup of castor sugar
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- 185ml soymilk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a second bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon into muffin trays (greased if possible)
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius, for 15 to 20 minutes until they smell delicious.
- I have tried this recipe with many different cup sizes, and as long as you use the same vessel for every ingredient it will work, you may just need an extra muffin tray if you use a beer stein (oh and maybe some eggs).
- The best way to tell when muffins are ready is when your housemates come out to the kitchen to see what smells delicious.